Global Demo Competition & Awards
Ministry of Industry and Information Technology
About FlexFuture - Global Demo Competition & Awards
Under the guidance of Ministry of Industry and Information Technology(MIIT), hosted by Information Center of MIIT, Changzhou Xinbei District Government and CZIPEI, FlexFuture – Global Demo Comeptition & Awards will be held on September 25th, 2018 in Changzhou, China, co-located with ICFPE 2018. Startups are invited to present their business cases and investors are invited to sit in the panel, so as to let the money match the innovative technologies.
Supported by Partners from:
- Register as a member of icfpe.org.cn.
- Buy a participation ticket for FlexFuture – Global Demo Competition & Awards from here.
- Download the templates:
- Complete your documents according to the templates you’ve downloaded.
- Submit your Demo online and upload your documents as attachements from here prior to August 30th, 2018.
- All the submissions will be rated by the jury consists of experts from different countries and investors from China before September 15th, 2018.
- The top 22 submissions will join the roadshow to present the demo to the jury, who will get the chance to win the awards and financing opportunities. (Please note that up to 15 submissions from overseas can join the roadshow according to the rate of the jury)
- If you get a notification to join the roadshow, please prepare your documents and demo to present for 10min to the jury of FlexFuture – Global Demo Competition & Awards and the audiences on September 25, 2018 in Changzhou, China.
- If you get a notification that your demo is not in the top 22 submissions, you can also be an audience and promote your demo to seize your cooperation opportunity on site.
- All the awards will be announced during the Banquet on September 26th, 2018.